Registration Closing Date: 13 July 2017
Conference Fee: $749.00
Conference fees includes 7% GST, conference materials and lunches and teas.
Registration Terms and Conditions
- Registrations received on or before the closing date are confirmed unless otherwise notified.
- A sum of S$21.40 (inclusive of 7% GST) will be levied for administrative charges for any cancellation received in writing on or before the closing date (13 JULY 2017).
- Any cancellation must be made in writing before the closing date. There will be no refund for any cancellation after the closing date (13 JULY 2017).
- For registration and payment by cheque, please email email@example.com or call 6332 4388.
- For practice trainees registrations, please email your details and letter of proof from the organisation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For student registrations, please email your details and a copy of your matriculation card to email@example.com.
- For enquiries, please call Tel: +65 6332 4388 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAL is SkillsFuture ready! You can now use your SkillsFuture Credits to self-fund learning which you are interested in. Eligible individuals who attend our approved programmes may apply their S$500 SkillsFuture credit (or any part thereof) to offset the cost of attending the programme.
Learners who wish to utilise their SkillsFuture Credit (SFC) to offset the course fees need to note the following.
- With effect from 21 April 2017 – Learners can submit their claims 60 days before event start date instead of 30 days.
- With effect from 19 May 2017 - Learners have one option of payment i.e. amount deducted from learner’s SFC, will be disbursed to SAL directly.
- Learners who wish to utilise their SFC to offset the course fees need to submit a print screen of their SFC balance and notify SAL how much they wish to use. Learners need to pay whatever the balance amount before their registration is processed or confirmed. Onus is on the learner to submit the actual balance of their SFC account to SAL.
- From 19 May 2017 - Should learners need to cancel their claims, they can do so up till the course start date itself. Should the learners withdraw once the class commencement email is sent out by SAL, a cancellation fee of S$ 21.40 (payable not by SFC) will be imposed.
- Learners will be responsible to cancel any submitted SFC claims before the course start date (due to their own cancellation/deference reasons).
For more information, please refer to www.skillsfuture.sg.