• Provide day-to-day proactive IT operational support to end users
• Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving user-reported issues on hardware and software
• Deploy, manage and maintain desktops, laptops, printers and other related hardware and software
• Responsible in wireless administration and management
• Liaise and coordinate with IT vendors on procurement or support of hardware/software and IT maintenance contracts.
• Responsible in asset tracking, management and disposal.
• Administration of user/group accounts, including set up of user and email accounts
• Assist in the daily switching of backup tapes
• Provide IT Training to end users as and when necessary
• Provide IT support to training centre and events/conferences.
• Participate in IT related projects as and when necessary.
• Assist in IT budgeting, application deployments and Business Continuity Exercise