Registration Closing Date: 20 Feb 2019
||Early Bird Rate (SGD)
(Ends on 1 February 2019, 5pm)
|Normal Rate (SGD)
|CLAS / LASCO
(Active CLAS/LASCO Volunteers)
^S$100 subsidy provided by LAWSOC to the first 150 who register for the conference
# Registrations are only accepted via Online registration or email.
Conference fees includes 7% GST, conference materials and lunches and teas.
Registration Terms and Conditions
- Registration for this event may be made:
- Online by clicking here with a Visa or Master credit card
- Online through a firm’s/organization’s Online Registration & Purchase Co-ordinator (ORPC)
- For active CLAS / LASCO volunteers registrations rate, please email your name and organisation with the subject "Registration for CLAS/LASCO Volunteers rate - Criminal Law Conference 2019" to [email protected] for our verification.
- For practice trainees registrations, please email your details and letter of proof from the organisation to [email protected].
- For students registrations, please email your details and a copy of your matriculation card to [email protected].
- For registration and payment by cheque, please email [email protected].
- Registrations received on or before the closing date are confirmed unless otherwise notified.
- A sum of SGD 21.40 (inclusive of 7% GST) will be levied for administrative charges for any cancellation received in writing on or before the closing date.
- For enquiries, please call Tel: +65 6332 4388 or email: [email protected].
- SAL’s usual terms and conditions apply.
See http://www.sal.org.sg/RegistrationTermsNConditions.aspx for details.