This series of seminars will evaluate the decisions of the Singapore Courts in 2018 as well as highlight the developments in the principal areas of the law that have taken place since.
Sessions on SAL Annual Review 2018
13 November 2019, 3.30pm - 5.30pm
Criminal Procedure, Evidence and Sentencing
- Mohamed Faizal Mohamed Abdul Kadir, Deputy Chief Prosecutor & Senior State Counsel, Crime Division, Attorney-General’s Chambers
- Wong Woon Kwong, Director and Deputy Senior State Counsel, Crime Division, Attorney-General’s Chambers
- Sarah Shi, Deputy Director, Communications Group, Prime Minister’s Office
22 November 2019, 4.30pm - 6.00pm
- Professor Kumaralingam Amirthalingam, National University of Singapore
- Professor Gary Chan, Singapore Management University
Please click here for brochure.