When the legal roles consider applying these emerging technologies to their processes, there are a many opportunities to transform the way we operate and enable our firms to be more competitive. There are also serious challenges and considerations in governance, cyber risk, and more that have to be very carefully considered. One thing is clear, however: ignoring these technologies isn’t an option. Legal professionals, hence must prepare for the disruption these technologies will bring, or we may find themselves overwhelmed.
- Blockchain, ICO and Smart Contracts in a Nutshell and How it Applies to You on 26 April 2019
- How can Robots and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Help Your Business on 7 May 2019
- Digital Transformation and How it Can Change your Way of Working on 14 May 2019
- How can you Utilise ‘Big Data’ and Data Analytics in your Business on 21 May 2019
- Cyber Security and Data Privacy—How can you Protect your Business on 4 June 2019
- DealTech powered by Artificial Intelligence (AI) and How it will Impact the Legal Profession on 6 June 2019
- An Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI) and How it can Leverage your Business on 19 June 2019
Please click here for brochure.