When the legal roles consider applying these emerging technologies to their processes, there are a many opportunities to transform the way we operate and enable our firms to be more competitive. There are also serious challenges and considerations in governance, cyber risk, and more that have to be very carefully considered. One thing is clear, however: ignoring these technologies isn’t an option. Legal professionals, hence must prepare for the disruption these technologies will bring, or we may find themselves overwhelmed.
- An Introduction to AI, Deep Learning and Its Impact to Society on 29 January 2019
- Cyber Security and Data Privacy - What to Do About It? on 12 February 2019
- Dealtech, powered by AI on 14 February 2019
- An Introduction to Blockchain, ICO and Smart Contracts with a Legal View on 26 February 2019
- Will Robots Take Over? Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Robo-advisors and Chatbots – What is possible and where do we stand now on 12 March 2019
- Digital Transformation and How it Will Change the Way We are Working on 19 March 2019
- Big Data and Data Analytics – Data Never Sleeps on 26 March 2019
Click here for brochure.