When the legal roles consider applying these emerging technologies to their processes, there are a many opportunities to transform the way we operate and enable our firms to be more competitive. There are also serious challenges and considerations in governance, cyber risk, and more that have to be very carefully considered. One thing is clear, however: ignoring these technologies isn’t an option. Legal professionals, hence must prepare for the disruption these technologies will bring, or we may find themselves overwhelmed.
- Digital Transformation and How it Can Change your Way of Working on 14 May 2019
- How can you Utilise ‘Big Data’ and Data Analytics in your Business on 21 May 2019
- Cyber Security and Data Privacy—How can you Protect your Business on 4 June 2019
- DealTech powered by Artificial Intelligence (AI) and How it will Impact the Legal Profession on 6 June 2019
- How can Robots and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Help Your Business on 16 July 2019 *NEW DATE
- An Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI) and How it can Leverage your Business on 26 August 2019 *NEW DATE
*Bento lunch will be provided for this series.
Please click here for brochure.