The key principles of English, focusing on the specific needs of legal support roles within the Singapore context, are incorporated into this introductory workshop.
Introduction and Parts of Speech
- Grammar quiz
- Introducing the Parts of Speech
- How correct are my questions?
- Using questions to take instructions and seek clarification in a legal department or law practice context
- Improving accuracy of using past tense
Nouns, Quantifiers and Articles
- Countable and uncountable nouns
- What is a quantifier?
- Using articles correctly
Prepositions and Singlish Collocations
- Accurate use of prepositions
- Singlish or Standard English
List Fee S$1016.50 (inclusive of GST)
Click hereto download brochure
For enquiries, please email to [email protected]