- Work with the business units and marketing team to write a variety of material for websites, social media, videos, news releases and corporate reports.
- Work with the business units and external parties such as creative and PR agencies and vendors to develop and execute integrated campaigns and marketing activities designed to deliver on SAL’s brand strategy, drive sales and contribute towards the overall business objectives and future direction of SAL. These initiatives and activities include campaigns (print, web, social media, broadcast, etc.), events, corporate responsibility programs and sponsorships.
- Develop, implement and manage the effective execution of all brand and marketing activities including launch of new initiatives, new products/services.
- Manage and track budgets for marketing campaigns/promotions.
- Work with internal departments and external agencies on the creation, production and delivery of marketing materials and messaging (both online and print). Draft creative briefs, provide creative feedback and manage approvals and ensure all deliverables are on track for completion according to deadlines, and creative is in accordance to campaign objectives and brand guidelines.
- Regularly track and review analytics and metrics to report on marketing initiatives.
- Manage SAL brand guidelines and ensure that it is consistently applied across the organisation.
- Ensure that SAL online channels (including websites and e-shop front) are kept updated to drive our marketing strategy and communications.
- Assist in monthly reporting.