||Singapore Academy of Law
- Solution Formulation & Acquisition
- Work with Business Units to gather requirements for the conceptualisation and formulation of technology solutions for service productization, business innovation and performance.
- Drive solution and/or product development for agility, sustainability and cost effectiveness while conforming to established regulation, policy and technical architecture
- Estimation and justification of IT lifecycle budget, establishing development roadmap and timeline weighing between build or procure decisions, execute IT procurement with quality requirement specification if required.
- Solution Development, Maintenance and Operation
- Manage the scope, timeline and resources to deliver the outcome required by the project and product.
- Apply and adjust development methodologies to suite the nature of IT project.
- Manage expectation by exercising stakeholder management, status reporting and issue management and escalation.
- Observe, preamp and manage maintenance cycle to ensure smooth and undisrupted IT services.
- Manage change and transition in conjunction with Business Unit.
- Undertake business operation as required by the project which include subscription management and revenue collection.
- Team Management
- Manage direct reports and virtual teams effectively to achieve desired outcome
- Provide leadership and communicate clearly to resolve resource, schedule and requirement conflicts
- Provide motivation, guidance and coaching to junior members of the team
- Keep morale high and sustain a creative and high-performance team
- A good degree or diploma with at least 10 years of experience in project initiation, development, maintenance and operation in a complex environment.
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills are essential for effective engagement of senior leadership.
- Experience in IT management methodologies such as waterfall and agile and their adoption during product lifecycle.
- Good appreciation and skill in web, client and server technologies and architectures such as Microsoft, Java, Angular JS, PHP, MVC, Apache, analytics and AI.
- Sociable, good interpersonal skill and strong leadership quality to create all around trust and sustain a creative, high-performance team.
- Able to perform as an individual contribute and work collaboratively if situation arises.
|How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit your resume, stating your current / expected salary and date of availability to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.