||Singapore Academy of Law
- Establish the SAL Digital Marketing Strategy
- Develop budget allocations for digital marketing spend
- Devise implementation roadmap for digital marketing strategies
- Profile new target customers and market segments
- Build and establish the Digital Marketing practise within SAL
- Manage and execute SAL digital marketing via our various websites.
- Increase year-over-year owned eCommerce sales and leads from digital sources.
- Track performance via analytics.
- Select digital platforms in support of marketing campaigns
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across digital platforms and customer touch points
- Coordinate, manage and execute ongoing content updates, maintenance and improvements in partnership with development resources and external agencies.
- Share updates/results/best practices with other relevant teams within SAL Group.
- Establish basis for reporting.
- Maintain and deliver regular ecommerce progress and contribution report to ensure key stakeholders are informed.
- Analyze trends, manage margin, remain 100% informed of the business and adjust plans accordingly.
- Analyse the past performance of campaigns to improve marketing effectiveness and return on investment
- Generate ideas and strategies based upon data-driven insights and recommendations
- Set strategy and manage execution for key growth channels, leveraging agency support where available, including: Search Engine Marketing, Display Marketing, YouTube, Email Marketing (in partnership with content manager), Social Media (in partnership with content manager).
- Monitor performance and optimize/adjust in real time to ensure maximum results.
- Keep website content up to date and in line with SAL priorities.
- Manage and execute product launches and other events on the SAL sites.
- Be an active and engaged member of the brand communications team.
- At least three years of experience in a digital marketing and/or eCommerce environment with responsibility for successfully driving leads and driving a sales target.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with
- SEO and other ecommerce optimization
- website content development
- driving successful campaigns
- Proven track record in successfully
- managing a Team to achieve performance goals
- understanding the end-user and converting leads to sales
- delivering campaigns products on-time and within budgets for internal / external stakeholders
- Polished professionalism with outstanding strategic, organizational, planning (project & finances), communication, and problem solving skills
- A team player
- Strong presentation skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Proven ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong metrics and analytical orientation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Drive to continually improve product management skills through on the job coaching, self-learning
- Fluency in English
- Background operating in Legal practice and agency management experience around growth will be a plus
- Candidates with more than 7 years' relevant experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Director, Digital Marketing
- Contract convertible to permanent / permanent
|How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit your resume, stating your current / expected salary and date of availability to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.