The Singapore International Dispute Resolution Academy (SIDRA) has an opening for a Research Associate position. The Research Associate will report to the Academic Director and Deputy Executive Director of SIDRA and will be primarily responsible for managing SIDRA’s International Dispute Resolution (IDR) Survey project.
The appointment will be on a 6-month contract basis, with the possibility of renewal subject to good performance and the needs of SIDRA.
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary commensurate with relevant qualifications, project experience, and track record.
The Research Associate will be required to:
- Be resident at the SIDRA Office in the SMU School of Law
- Support the design and delivery of the bi-annual IDR survey and report, and contribute to the preparation and publication of academic papers and non-academic communications using survey data and findings
- Liaise and collaborate with survey partner organisation counterparts as needed for survey implementation
- Assist with the management and coordination of vendors – consultants and companies – that might be procured for further expertise to design and deliver surveys
- Assist in the general administration of the IDR Survey Project, including preparing operations and donor reports, organizing launches, seminars and conferences, communications products, etc.
- Any other work as assigned in relation to SIDRA’s programs
|How to Apply:
Interested applicants should email a cover letter explaining the applicant’s interest in the position and how he/she meets the qualifications/requirements, a detailed CV and the contact details of two referees to [email protected] and [email protected]. Please use the subject line “Application for Research Associate – IDR Survey Project”.
The closing date for the receipt of applications is Friday, 26 April 2019.
It is expected that the interviews for the position will take place during early May 2019 and the tentative start work date for the Research Assistant will be late May or early June 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.