You will be seconded to the Singapore Mediation Centre (SMC) to facilitate and support business development initiatives of SMC in line with its strategic directions, in order to create long term value for the organisation.
As a Senior Executive, you will be required to:
- Support the promotion of the SMC brand, including but not limited to conceptualising and organising seminars with industry partners and assisting with the preparation of articles
- Assist with market research and maintain market intelligence
- Nurture existing relationships and support the building of strategic partnerships to enhance the use of mediation in the industry
- Prepare and maintain all marketing collaterals
- Do presentations and assist with SMC’s public relations programme
You must have an excellent command of the English language, good communication and interpersonal skills. You should hold a Degree in any discipline, preferably in business or marketing with at least 1 year of relevant working experience that has equipped you with the skill sets to carry out the functions of this role. Contract convertible to permanent / permanent.