You will be seconded to the Singapore Mediation Centre (SMC) and be primarily responsible for effective running of the training administration and assessment functions.
- Assist in planning, coordinating and logistics for the smooth running of SMC training
- Assist in on-site management and quality control of SMC Training and Accreditation process
- Establish a strong network of training partners to support the developmental needs of the clients
- Engages with the public on training and accreditation matters
- Provides analysis of reports/proposals and makes recommendations
- Performs quality checks on training materials
- Maintain records, documentation and database for programmes/initiatives.
- Maintains relevant standard operational procedures, processes and working practices
- Manages the training faculty to deliver quality teaching
- Responsible for the drafting of papers, reports, project proposals and correspondences
- Works together with the rest of the team to review programmes and materials to ensure continued relevance and quality of curricula
- Any other administrative work as assigned