- Edit judgments by focusing on content structure, grammar and spelling, and ensuring conformity with house style.
- Check formatted proofs and finding aids.
- Liaise with court personnel (e.g., Justices’ Law Clerks and private secretaries to the Supreme Court judges) on editorial queries/issues.
- Ensure timely publication of judgments on LawNet and/or in bound volumes.
- Ensure quality of the work is first-rate.
- Maintain warm, professional relationships with external and internal (intra-departmental) stakeholders.
- Administrative duties, e.g., update case list, check case name and running head, etc.