ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, PRODUCT MANAGEMENT - eLITIGATION AND ONLINE DISPUTE RESOLUTION (ODR)
Singapore Academy of Law
- Builds great products that stakeholders love to use on time and within budgets assigned.
- Determines internal and external stakeholders needs and desires whether by market research, surveys or user group testing.
- Leads or participates in product ideation, technical development, product testing, launch, end user training and rollout.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Leads or participates in the planning of product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities.
- Defines product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities to the development teams and stakeholders.
- Plays an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
- Establishes shared vision across organisations by partnering with key internal business stakeholders.
- Evaluates risk and provide advice and guidance to stakeholders and business units.
- Builds business cases for products and features, and analysing performance.
- Assesses market competition by comparing SAL’s products to competitors' products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Obtains product market share by working with sales to develop product sales strategies.
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with sales and evaluating sales call results.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Brings new products to market by analysing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with development teams.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, marketing and development teams.
- Oversees change management and delivery of customer-facing services, including helpdesk and service bureaux services.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning team members; following up on work results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies; on the job coaching.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Proven track record in product management, or as an associate product manager, with successes in:
- understanding the end-user and driving product adoption;
- analysing end user requirements;
- delivering products on-time and within budgets for internal / external stakeholders.
- Technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Legal qualifications and experience in litigation and/or dispute resolution practice is an advantage.
- Polished professionalism with outstanding strategic, organizational, planning (project & finances), communication, and problem-solving skills.
- A team player.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Proven track record of exceeding KPIs.
- Proven ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in liaising with government stakeholders and working with public sector systems is an advantage.
- Strong metrics and analytical orientation.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, with strong presentation skill
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit your resume, stating your current / expected salary and date of availability to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.