CHIEF TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION OFFICER
Singapore Academy of Law
- Translation of Legal Technology Vision into the LawNetPlus roadmap for strategic transformation of the legal industry.
- Development of business plans for the roll out of LawNet Legal Research and LawNet One Projects:
- with new revenue streams;
- funding for the public segment of the projects; and
- implementation of business roadmap, including expansion into new local and regional markets.
- Responsible for SAL Group’s Digital Transformation Plan by improving and innovating with Business Units:
- SAL Group’s product and service offerings; and
- ERP, CRM, membership and other systems to drive data insights and higher productivity.
- SAL Technology Thought Leadership:
- Influence technology adoption in the legal sector;
- Establish enterprise architecture and technology strategy for SAL Group for long term sustainability;
- Develop SAL technology talent to keep abreast of SAL and legal industry technology needs;
- Drive development and maintenance of IT infrastructure and application systems to advance SAL Group’s mission and vision;
- Maintain and rationalise IT budget for efficient use of capital, rationalise insourcing and outsourcing to balance sustainability and cost efficiency;
- Drive innovation, transformation and efficiency of SAL Group through technology.
- Any other Strategic Development work as assigned by Chief Executive, SAL.
- Minimally a Degree in computer science or a related field with at least 12-15 years of experience.
- Relevant experience in technology, organisation culture change and transformation preferred.
- Strong leadership and team management experience.
- Strong project management, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong presentation skills.
- Have a high level of initiative, drive, tenacity and resourcefulness.
- Able to influence key internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to work confidently with members of the Judiciary, Bar and the wider legal community.
- Well-versed with technology and up-to-date on technology trends and innovation culture.
- A demonstrable people developer.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit your resume, stating your current / expected salary and date of availability to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.