SENIOR MANAGER, TREASURY AND AUDIT
Singapore Academy of Law
What is this role about?
The Senior Manager, Treasury & Audit will have the opportunity to work with bankers, fund managers, appointed internal auditors, members of the investment and audit committees, certain government agencies and various business users. The successful candidate will:
- Gain experience in managing bank and internal audit matters, liaison with fund managers for the investment portfolios and committee members.
- Work in a close-knitted collegiate company.
- Ensure sufficient funds for the operational requirements and reinvest “excess” funds to optimise returns on surplus operational funds.
- Ensure accurate and timely reports to management, investment and audit committees.
- Manage risks arising from audit observations and be the go-to person for internal audit matters.
Descriptions of the Job Role
- Manage routine Treasury-related matters
- Cashflow management and forecast with accurate and prompt records.
- Provide mid-year and full year budget estimations of cashflow requirements and projections for interest income.
- Manage Investment-related matters
- Monitor investment portfolio(s) and ensure regular and timely outlook, month-end reports, and proposals from fund managers.
- Ensure accurate and timely management reports to Investment Committee on the fund management accounts in accordance with the regulatory standards and treasury guidelines.
- Facilitate and manage all investment-related matters including setting up meeting in advance, preparations, presentations, reports and timely minutes.
- Provide mid-year and full year budget estimations of investment income.
- Manage Internal audit-related matters
- Facilitate and manage all internal audit related matters including setting up meeting dates in advance, preparations, presentations, reports and timely minutes.
- Effectively manage business users and appointed auditors that approved audit areas are conducted and concluded in a timely manner.
- Coordinate and manage timely updates of key risk indicators & risk register to the Audit Committee.
- Support system improvements as part of SAL digital transformation journey
- Support Finance and other business users to update payment gateways, integrations and automations, by actively coordinating with IT, business users and banks.
- Support the Deputy Director on secretarial work such as the periodic review and timely update of the authorized signatories for all bank / fund management accounts for Board’s approval; coordination and compilation of quarterly management updates to the Board.
- As the appointed administrator, to provide timely support to business users on all corporate pass matters.
- Someone who is dependable, meticulous, independent, who plans ahead and takes initiative.
- Good communicator, able to engage both internal and external stakeholders.
- Team player, able to work across different functions.
- Experienced in work related to Audit / Internal Audit & Enterprise Risk Management/ Compliance / Finance / Investment and Treasury in a regulated industry.
- Preferably has some corporate secretarial work experience and writes well.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint and possess knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning Systems (preferred but not a must).
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit your resume, stating your current / expected salary and date of availability to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.