What is this role about?
The Senior Specialist plays a key role in transforming the HR function by automating high volume repetitive processes and provide data analytics & insights to guide Talent strategies and decisions.
The successful candidate will:
- Solve HR process bottlenecks with automation and process reviews
- Identify key variables for workforce behaviours such as attrition, engagement, employee net promoters etc
- Deepen expertise as a business & data analyst, specializing in workforce behaviours
- Be a digital and automation advocate
We are looking for someone who:
- Is experienced in managing HR technologies, RPA and data analytics (minimum 5 years of related experience)
- Is proficient in RPA technology (e.g., UiPath, Zapier, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism)
- Is experienced with data visualizations using Power BI/R/Tableau, statistical modeling and descriptive statistics
- Has working knowledge of SQL
- Understands HR processes, practices, metrics, data management and regulatory compliance requirements (especially for HRIS)
- Enjoys solving business problems through automation, addressing bottleneck and human error issues
- Enjoys analysing data and providing insights into workforce and business challenges
- Candidates with degree or certifications in HR, business process reviews, computer science, information systems, or related field will be advantageous
- Provide actionable insights and data-driven decisions on Talent matters
- (Jointly accountable) with HR Talent Acquisition & Management Lead to automate and improve turnaround time for high volume, repetitive processes
- (Jointly accountable) with HR Talent & Capabilities Development Lead to develop an operational backbone (integrated data and workflow) to provide end-to-end visibility into HR core operations and services
Descriptions of the Job Role
- HR Automation & Technology Adoption
- Integrate key HR systems/databases for analytics, tracking key metrics and automating high volume processes
- Analysing HR data from various sources, e.g. ticketing system, performance appraisals, manpower costs, exit management records, staff development records, Skills Future job sizes and families etc
- Automate high volume/sensitive admin tasks and processes to improve accuracy and efficiency
- Lead implementation and roll-out of HR systems
- Recommend and implement technological solutions to HR related issues
- HR Data & Analytics Management
- Develop people analytics model to predict engagement, turnover and employee net promoters
- Analyse HR data and trends in the Singapore/overseas job market
- Produce and deliver standard and customized HR insights reports for Business Units
- Make recommendations derived from data analytics and HR metrics benchmarking using dashboards or data visualisation tools
- Business Partner to senior stakeholders for HR data requests
- Oversee overall HR data integrity by ensuring the accuracy and consistency of input data and processed/integrated data. Support data governance processes
- Ensure HR data and systems are complying to employment laws, data privacy regulations and MOM/IRAS guidelines
This is a contract to permanent position.
Interested candidates are invited to apply here.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.