What is this role about?
- We are looking for a passionate web content specialist to research, plan, create and edit a wide variety of web content, including written (articles and interviews), audio (podcasts) and visual (videos) content.
- The successful candidate should be a skilled ideator, researcher and content creator, with an eye for detail and an understanding of the special requirements of web content.
- The goal is to produce creative web content to appeal to our audience.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a minimum of 3 – 5 years’ of relevant experience as a web specialist
- Is familiar with audio and visual editing software
- Has content creation and editing skills with a demonstrable portfolio of published work
- Has hands-on experience with MS Office, InDesign, Photoshop or other publishing tools
- Has in-depth knowledge of SEO
- Is familiar with content management systems
- Has excellent writing skills in English
- Has attention to detail
- Has a creative mind
Experience with the legal industry in ASEAN would be an advantage.
- Create relevant, up-to-date and engaging content on a daily basis
- Create and publish content in different media to maximise impact and ensure freshness and variety
- Ensure that all published content is accurate and error free
- Ensure compliance with copyright and privacy regulations
- Keep up to date with news and developments on business related legal developments in Singapore and ASEAN
- Keep up to date with news and media trends
- Create market feedback loop to track market access and response.
Descriptions of the Job Role
- Conceptualise, produce and publish new content in a creative way
- Liaise with clients and in-house team members to decide on new posts
- Oversee layout (images, graphics, videos and artwork)
- Check content for accuracy
- Proofread and edit material
- Collaborate with professionals (e.g. web designers, marketing executives and photographers) to improve article presentation
- Understanding of SEO and social media
- Ensure content is up-to-date
- Comply with copyright and privacy regulations
- Monitor website’s traffic to measure popularity
- Keep track of developments in web technology
This is a contract to permanent position.
Interested candidates are invited to apply here. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.