The Singapore Mediation Centre (SMC) is looking for a dynamic, mid-career candidate to help with the design, development and execution of dispute resolution schemes with different industry sectors and government agencies. You will be the liaison with external stakeholders and be required to have a sound understanding of SMC’s services and policies. You will also be required to draft/update documentation and undertake other duties for the seamless end-to-end implementation of new/existing dispute resolution schemes.
You will work alongside with a team of Managers in the Registry department, which undertakes administration of SMC’s dispute resolution services, and be required to help out in case management work from time-to-time.
- Have a good degree in Law
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to liaise with stakeholders of different seniority levels
- Be meticulous and attentive to detail with an ability to multi-task
- Able to work individually and as part of a team
- Have strong interpersonal skills, tact, diplomacy and professionalism are required for this job
- Have strong computer literacy skills
- Candidates with a Degree in Law will be preferred
This is a contract to permanent position.
Interested candidates are invited to apply here.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.