You will oversee the experience and technical design of partnerships between SAL and various government and private organisations. You will play a similarly critical role in guiding the evolution and integration of enterprise services within SAL, including our new e-commerce, CRM, and ERP systems.
- Is a seasoned product manager with demonstrable experience developing and launching consumer and/or business-to-business services (2+ years preferred).
- Takes pride in creating purposeful and delightful solutions for customers.
- Enjoys and excels at balancing scope, quality, cost, time, and stakeholders.
- Communicates logically, clearly, and effectively with different customers, internal teams, and vendors.
- Supports the organisation in making sound product decisions through analytics, user research and technical understanding.
- Capably leads stakeholders through ideation, specification, technical development, product testing, launch, change management and continuous enhancements.
- Has passion for software development, integration technologies and UI/UX.
Experience with the legal industry or legal technology is helpful but not required.
Interested candidates are invited to apply here
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.