How do we create a common enterprise platform for use by all our applications and what components would you recommend to include in the platform? How do we move towards having an Event-Driven Architecture? How to best specify, effectively test and document the test cases for our APIs? How do we best integrate enterprise monoliths (like CRM and ERP) with cloud-native systems?
If you feel challenged to find solutions to these questions, WE WANT YOU!
We are an established, progressive and forward-looking organization, and we are looking for motivated and innovative technology geeks for our growing teams. Solving difficult enterprise engineering challenges isn’t for everyone but if you have what it takes to succeed, be the first to apply! We would like to chat with you about your calling and prospects!
- Recommend improvements to existing systems and extend and write code (as necessary) to incorporate new features or fix issues and refactor code where required;
- Perform code-review for the applications under your portfolio;
- Always seek to improve continuously, automate relentlessly;
- Learn to lead a small team to be accountable for solution & delivery to deliver desired outcome for SAL;
- Perform the role of an application architect to develop, share (persuade & defend) and document the proposals, recommendations and solutions architecture as required;
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) and keep abreast of latest technological developments in common enterprise platform tools like CRM, ERP, API Gateway, Message/ Event Bus, ID Management & Payment;
- A Degree in Computer Science/Engineering / Information Systems or equivalent;
- At least 3 years’ experience in C#.NET application development and supporting applications;
- Good problem-solving, writing and communication skills;
- Experience in several of the above common enterprise platform tools;
- Motivation in learning & deep diving into new technologies to develop expertise;
- Demonstrated the ability to troubleshoot issues and develop workarounds as well as long-term solutions.
- Are continuously improving yourself and the world around you;
- Have experience in PHP development - We appreciate Polyglots;
- Have experience leading a small team;
- Have familiarity with SaaS-based ERP & CRM, especially in their integration;
- Have good appreciation of CI/ CD toolchains;
- Have Cloud Certifications (AWS/ Azure);
- Have experience in developing modern web applications on AWS/ Azure clouds.
Interested candidates are invited to apply here.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.