- Operational Support
- To provide support to PAM team in areas of professional servicing to members via business emails, telephone calls, social & mobile messaging
- Professional servicing shall focus on member satisfaction and optimizing member’s experience with SAL
- Responsibilities include and not limited to:
- 1st level servicing: answering & responding to enquiries on SAL membership matters; onboarding new members on “how to benefit from SAL & use services”; provide “walk-through” support to members with SAL login or C$ enquiries;
- 2nd level operations support: processing of applications such as for waivers, reinstatement; engage with other BUs to investigate / assist on member’s payment matters; follow-up for prompt closure of outstanding membership matters; ensuring CRM is updated with accurate information (including eLit);
- Any other assignments.
- Support CRM Quality and Upkeep
- Ensure PAM interactions with members are properly updated into CRM;
- To work with other BUs such as Corporate Communications and Digital Marketing in capturing works executed to promote members such as media profiling of members in the CRM;
- To be proficient in MS Excel to perform extraction of data as requested by BUs / workstreams and produce reports, charts;
- To support Manager on CRM health checks and with bugs and fixes.
- Events Support
- To provide support for events such as registration of participants, logistics support
- Support in backend processes for events, including processing of invoices, cancellation and refunds.
- Candidate must have an outgoing personality, loves to talk to people and is an active listener
- Strong passion for member’s delight and have an ability to synthesize member’s concerns understand them and provide them relevant assistance
- Has previous customer-oriented experiences, is adaptable and can multi-task
- Candidate with strong organisational skills and positive disposition is preferred
Interested candidates are invited to apply here.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.