You will be primarily responsible for effective running of the training administration and assessment functions in the Singapore Mediation Centre (SMC).
- Assist in planning, coordinating and logistics for the smooth running of SMC training
- Manage all funding related matters with SSG/WSG
- Maintain Learning & Training Management System (LMS/TMS) and SOPs for training operations and administration
- Assist in on-site management and quality control of SMC Training and Accreditation process, such as schedule classes, set up systems and equipment in ensuring smooth delivery of classes
- Reply to queries from the public on training and accreditation matters
- Perform quality checks on training materials
- Maintain records, documentation and database for programmes/initiatives.
- Prepare simple reports
- Work together with the rest of the team to review programmes and materials to ensure continued relevance and quality of curricula
- Assist in internal and external audit
- Any other administrative work as assigned
- Higher Nitec or diploma in any discipline
- Minimum 2 year of relevant experience
- Ability to work independently and maintain confidentiality and professionalism
- Ability to learn and adapt to needs and changes quickly
- Familiar with training and administrative polices e.g SSG Funding processes, setting up course runs on TPGateway
- Competent in Microsoft applications and TPGateway preferred
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Interested candidates are invited to apply here
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.