The Singapore Academy of Law’s vision is to make Singapore the legal hub of Asia. We work with our stakeholders to set new precedents of excellence in Singapore law through developing thought leadership, world-class infrastructure and legal solutions. As a body established by statute, SAL also undertakes statutory functions such as stakeholding services and appointment of Senior Counsel, Commissioners for Oaths and Notaries Public.
About the role
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, to develop new markets for existing and new products through digital marketing strategies.
- Design, manage and implement digital customer acquisition strategy to meet business objectives.
- Create, lead, and execute innovative title-marketing campaigns, pre-order plans and promotional strategy for book titles.
- Collaborate with product team to implement sales and marketing strategy across social media or related platforms to achieve sales targets.
- Develop new business with internal operations, content creators, developers, and planning teams.
- Manage marketing spend, campaign calendar and external partners with clear goals to maximise ROI.
- Analyse and report marketing campaign data to assess their effectiveness.
- Deliver against KPIs to drive customer acquisition and optimize customer lifetime value to meet annual forecast and goals.
- Develop recommendations and conduct POCs to reach and acquire new customers through innovative approaches (e.g., new campaigns, new channels, new creative formats, new messaging, etc.).
- Work with product and development teams to ensure user experience is as frictionless as possible and make recommendations to maximise conversion rates at each step of the customer acquisition and lifetime journey.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Minimum 2 years of business development and successful digital customer acquisition experience.
- Experience with Google Analytics or other web analytics tools.
- Working knowledge of SEO/SEM, affiliate marketing, email marketing, social media marketing, and search/display advertising.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills including a strong understanding of online marketing metrics.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and keep projects moving independently.
- Interest in exploring new trends, audiences, platforms, and tools, and implementing new tactics for reaching readers/users.
- Background or experience working in publishing, legal and digital marketing highly desired.
- Proficiency in MS Excel (and proficiency in SQL) a plus.
- Basic Photoshop and HTML knowledge a plus.
Interested candidates are invited to apply here.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.