LawNet Technology Services (LTS) is the technology company behind LawNet, Singapore’s leading portal for legal research, information and transactions. An indispensable tool for the legal community since 1990, LawNet is subscribed by a majority of Singapore lawyers and is also accessible by anyone outside the profession. Users can conduct research on Singapore primary legal materials (Singapore Law Reports, unreported judgments and legislation) and secondary materials (such as Parliamentary reports, legal news, textbooks and journals). LawNet continues to enhance its services and content while maintaining its affordable and highly competitive subscription rates, making it an essential resource for the legal community.
LTS is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Singapore Academy of Law (SAL), a promotion and development agency for Singapore’s legal industry. In addition to running LawNet, LTS manages the technology driving SAL’s support services for Singapore’s legal industry and statutory functions such as stakeholding services and appointment of Senior Counsel, Commissioners for Oaths and Notaries Public.
Led by a Board of Directors who understands both the capabilities of technology and the needs of the legal profession, LTS continues to develop bold and innovative products and services that will better serve the needs of the legal community.
- Implement OAUTH2/ OIDC-based Identity & Access Management systems to drive the adoption of an SSO experience for our customers;
- Design & develop the Payment Gateway to support an integrated and delightful purchasing experience for the entire SAL group;
- Implement enterprise integration patterns using a message/ integration bus to create a reusable framework for future applications;
- Write high quality & maintainable code with test automation incorporated to maintain a high-quality code culture;
- Work with the infrastructure team on deploying, scaling and performance optimization to maintain our Service Level Objectives;
- Champion continuous improvement to the quality of solutions delivery using agile practices, CI/CD toolchain and automated testing frameworks to ensure quality and time-to-market;
- Be the subject matter expert providing consultation & guidance in your areas of expertise to become the valuable go-to expert;
- Keep abreast of the latest development in the modern web application, cloud and security landscape to broaden skills and develop other areas of expertise.
Skills and Qualifications
- A degree in Computer Science/ Studies/ Engineering or Information Systems or equivalent;
- 2-3 years of modern web applications development experience;
- Experience in harnessing open-source software packages for project needs taking into consideration the license & support;
- Experience in CI/CD and test automation;
- Experience in agile development methodologies;
Interested candidates are invited to apply here.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.