The Singapore Academy of Law (SAL) is a promotion and development agency for Singapore’s legal industry. We are dedicated to supporting the work and continuous growth of legal professionals, with the goal of making Singapore the legal hub of Asia.
- Provide best practices knowledge in the creative and design field, i.e. Experience Design, Service Design, DesignOps, Usability Testing etc.
- Stay abreast of state-of-the-art and emerging digital design tools and trends, and how new technologies impact these trends.
- Systems thinking, the ability to structure and iterate abstract ideas into practical, logical and scalable solutions that are aligned with the overall Experience Strategy.
- Contribute your ideas and your deep insights into human behaviour, experience design, usability, digital product, etc. and can guide clients in adopting a scalable approach for enterprises, at the speed of a start-up.
- Lead the design process for SAL’s products (mobile and web).
- Make high-level contributions to product strategy by identifying new opportunities, generating innovative solutions, and improving existing features.
- Design products systematically and conduct data-driven evaluation of designs.
- Maintain and define the visual and UX patterns for our products to cultivate a consistent and intuitive experience.
- Develop clear and effective user interfaces to achieve both product and business goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in a design-related discipline.
- 3+ years in designing web / mobile products.
- Experience in eCommerce, publishing and/or legal industry is a strong plus.
- Solid design philosophy, deep understanding and practical experience in user experience design and related fields.
- Strong ability to grasp product vision, product goals and communicate them clearly and regularly to the team.
- Ability to defend a design proposal using data.
- Demonstrate a track record of delivering requirements in a dynamic environment.
- Proficient in various interactive and visual design software tools.
- Proficiency in typography, sketching, composition, layout, colour, iconography, illustration, and the presentation of information is a plus.
- Consultative mindset and thorough understanding of Asian markets/industries, brands, consumers and trends.
- Practical experience in agile delivery, including running cross-functional squads, overseeing the creation of new design direction and/or development and implementation of digital products and services.
- Ability to thrive in a highly agile and iterative environment and translate business concepts into journeys, screen flows and interactions.
How to apply: