- Manage or coordinate IT projects assigned to ensure that the projects are executed within budget, scope and timeline
- Determine the appropriate project management methodology suitable for the project, ensuring that it is fit-for-purpose
- Build strategic relationships with business owners, product managers and sponsors to derive business requirements and project strategy
- Work with business owners/key users to review Functional Requirements Specifications to ensure system requirements are accurately captured
- Structure large and complex projects into subprojects and work streams, and enlist subject matter experts (SMEs) to lead the subprojects.
- Mobilise SMEs in the review of project/contract deliverables such as technical design specifications, User Acceptance Test Plan, and User Acceptance Test Report to ensure quality and meeting requirements
- Facilitate and monitor user acceptance testing to ensure successful completion of all testing
- Co-ordinate between project teams for systems integration, plan integration testing to meet schedules of the respective systems, ensure completeness of test scenarios for integration testing
- Work with system owners and project teams to ensure smooth migration of data
- Report progress periodically to sponsors and business owners; monitor and assess project risks and impacts for escalation and propose remedial actions
- Ensure production issues are resolved promptly and preventive measures are in place
- Recommend actions for continuous improvement to ensure applications are relevant to businesses, reliable and serviceable
- Lead in IT procurement including specifications, selection and award
- Monitor procurement cycle and expenditure to be aligned with the budget
- Candidate with IT qualification or at least 6 years project management experience will be advantageous
- Must possess good communication, leadership and presentation skills
- Must have good analytical and project management skills
- Must be able to establish and build relationships with various stakeholders
Interested candidates are invited to apply here.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.