The Singapore Academy of Law’s vision is to make Singapore the legal hub of Asia. We work with our stakeholders to set new precedents of excellence in Singapore law through developing thought leadership, world-class infrastructure and legal solutions. As a body established by statute, SAL also undertakes statutory functions such as stakeholding services and appointment of Senior Counsel, Commissioners for Oaths and Notaries Public.
About the role
This position will be responsible for managing the Authentication and Legalisation processes, and oversee daily operations at the counter in LEG, SCS.
- Oversee the processing of Authentication and Legalisation of documents over the counter.
- Provide advice on different requirements on handling various types of documents.
- Manage large numbers of customers at the counter.
- Handle customer/feedback/complaints enquires over the counter.
- Oversee the daily operations at the counter, including staff rostering.
- Mentor/train new counter officers.
- Handle the team of temp Legalisation officers, and be accountable for overall counter team performance.
- Conduct daily counter systems checks.
- Conduct 1st level troubleshooting technical issues of all counter equipment/systems.
- Report technical issues of counter equipment/systems to supervisor/IT rep.
- Ensure proper storage of controlled items and keeping track of stock availability.
- Perform other ad-hoc administrative duties assigned from time to time.
Skills and Qualifications
- At least a higher NITEC graduate.
- Minimum one year work experience in a similar position, preferably in the hotel and hospitality, or airport customer service sector.
- Proficient in MS Office, PC and customised systems.
- A team player.
- Meticulous and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Detailed, numerical, mature and able to handle things independently.
- Able to multi-task.
- Able to take pressure and provide good customer service including dealing with difficult customers.
- Resourceful, confident, pleasant, positive working attitude and hardworking.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates are invited to apply here.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.