The Singapore Academy of Law’s vision is to make Singapore the legal hub of Asia. We work with our stakeholders to set new precedents of excellence in Singapore law through developing thought leadership, world-class infrastructure and legal solutions. As a body established by statute, SAL also undertakes statutory functions such as stakeholding services and appointment of Senior Counsel, Commissioners for Oaths and Notaries Public.
About this role
A Senior Manager, Workforce Planning & Development is required to support the Head of HR Business Partnering & Planning.
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs.
- Research and develop a list of core competencies to build up capabilities of the workforce.
- Identify current and future training needs and create programs and materials to address the specific business objectives.
- Curate and create monthly organization wide corporate learning programs.
- Research new training vendors, suppliers and materials to provide optimal value to staff.
- Conduct classroom training to support line managers with the daily challenge of people management.
- Manage the organization climate survey, training budget, statistics and administration.
- Assist to implement career development strategy to grow and retain future leaders.
- Work with the business units to review workforce capacity and capabilities required to advance the organization goals.
- Undertake job sizing of newly created posts to validate the job size and job worth.
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 12 years of middle management experience, with relevant learning & development and workforce planning experience
- Good writing and communication skills
- Confident to liaise and present to stakeholders of different seniority
- Able to multi-task and be attentive to detail
- Good interpersonal skills, analytical and problem-solving skills, and demonstrate diplomacy and professionalism
- Adaptable and flexible to change in a fast-paced environment
Interested candidates are invited to apply here.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.