The Singapore Academy of Law’s vision is to make Singapore the legal hub of Asia. We work with our stakeholders to set new precedents of excellence in Singapore law through developing thought leadership, world-class infrastructure and legal solutions. As a body established by statute, SAL also undertakes statutory functions such as stakeholding services and appointment of Senior Counsel, Commissioners for Oaths and Notaries Public.
- Work with a diverse range of partners and stakeholders to customise, administer and organize the SAL’s continuing professional development programmes for our members through various platforms of learning.
- Undertake curriculum and content development with a practice-oriented focus.
- Contribute to and be part of the team that is responsible for the continuing professional development of the SAL’s members across all segments.
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree holder in any field with at least 1 year of relevant work experience
- Good command of written and spoken English, with the ability to present information clearly and persuasively
- Prior experience in professional development training, project and event management or related fields preferred
- Mature, resilient and detail-oriented individual, with cheerful disposition who enjoys interacting with people
- Comfortable with managing complex and detailed administrative processes and numbers
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task within tight deadlines and work independently, resourceful and a good team player
- High proficiency in MS Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Proficiency and knowledge in other relevant applications, as well as HTML or web development is an advantage
Interested candidates are invited to apply here.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.