LawNet Technology Services (LTS) is the technology company behind LawNet, Singapore’s leading portal for legal research, information and transactions. An indispensable tool for the legal community since 1990, LawNet is subscribed by a majority of Singapore lawyers and is also accessible by anyone outside the profession. Users can conduct research on Singapore primary legal materials (Singapore Law Reports, unreported judgments and legislation) and secondary materials (such as Parliamentary reports, legal news, textbooks and journals). LawNet continues to enhance its services and content while maintaining its affordable and highly competitive subscription rates, making it an essential resource for the legal community.
LTS is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Singapore Academy of Law (SAL), a promotion and development agency for Singapore’s legal industry. In addition to running LawNet, LTS manages the technology driving SAL’s support services for Singapore’s legal industry and statutory functions such as stakeholding services and appointment of Senior Counsel, Commissioners for Oaths and Notaries Public.
Led by a Board of Directors who understands both the capabilities of technology and the needs of the legal profession, LTS continues to develop bold and innovative products and services that will better serve the needs of the legal community.
- Manage and execute the procurement of IT systems from initiation to awarding in a timely manner;
- Manage projects from project initiation till closure to successfully achieve the agreed outcome while balancing project constraints;
- Identify and manage project risks and recommend mitigating measures;
- Understand business needs and propose viable solutions;
- Assess the impact of changes and support their implementation;
- Perform pre-UAT prior to releasing to users;
- Support testing by participating in test planning and reviewing users' test evidence;
- Support the IT needs/ services of users' departments;
- May need to supervise a small development team or/ and manage vendors to deliver ICT solutions and services
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Science/ Studies/ Engineering or Information Systems or equivalent;
- Has managed contractor/vendor in application development and operation including supervising change request, bug fix, security and data patches;
- Experience in IT project management, business analysis and solutioning;
- Familiar with both waterfall and agile development methodologies;
- Good leadership, problem-solving, writing and communication skills;
- Highly driven and independent;
- Able to work in a team;
- At least 5 years of similar experience;
- Relevant domain knowledge (e.g. ERP, Finance, CRM, LMS) would be preferred;
- PMP/ CITPM Certification preferred.
Interested candidates are invited to apply here.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.