The Singapore Academy of Law’s vision is to make Singapore the legal hub of Asia. We work with our stakeholders to set new precedents of excellence in Singapore law through developing thought leadership, world-class infrastructure and legal solutions. As a body established by statute, SAL also undertakes statutory functions such as stakeholding services and appointment of Senior Counsel, Commissioners for Oaths and Notaries Public.
- Extract, consolidate and organise web data and historical records to be presented in an intuitive and reader-friendly manner.
- Present updates on a weekly basis.
- 5-day work week.
- Hybrid work arrangement.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience using MS Excel.
- Experience in data collection. Knowledge of and experience in the legal industry is an advantage.
- Able to work independently.
- Ability to comprehend, summarise and report detailed and extensive data sets.
- Ability to present data in visual and written form.
- Detail-oriented and organised.
Interested candidates are invited to apply here.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.