The Singapore Academy of Law’s vision is to make Singapore the legal hub of Asia. We work with our stakeholders to set new precedents of excellence in Singapore law through developing thought leadership, world-class infrastructure and legal solutions. As a body established by statute, SAL also undertakes statutory functions such as stakeholding services and appointment of Senior Counsel, Commissioners for Oaths and Notaries Public.
- Speak with a diverse range of stakeholders in the legal industry to obtain feedback on publications.
- Assist in organising, conducting and obtaining post-call feedback.
- Conduct research on practices of similar organisations.
- Present updates on a weekly basis.
- 5-day work week.
- Hybrid work arrangement.
Skills and Qualifications
- Good command of spoken and written English, with the ability to communicate information objectively, clearly and persuasively, and think on his/her feet to adjust the questions.
- Resilient, organised and detail-oriented individual, with cheerful disposition who enjoys engaging with people.
- Experience in conducting surveys and interviews is an advantage.
- Able to work independently.
- Knowledge of and experience in the legal industry is an advantage.
Interested candidates are invited to apply here.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.