LawNet Technology Services (LTS) is the technology company behind LawNet, Singapore’s leading portal for legal research, information and transactions. An indispensable tool for the legal community since 1990, LawNet is subscribed by a majority of Singapore lawyers and is also accessible by anyone outside the profession. Users can conduct research on Singapore primary legal materials (Singapore Law Reports, unreported judgments and legislation) and secondary materials (such as Parliamentary reports, legal news, textbooks and journals). LawNet continues to enhance its services and content while maintaining its affordable and highly competitive subscription rates, making it an essential resource for the legal community.
LTS is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Singapore Academy of Law (SAL), a promotion and development agency for Singapore’s legal industry. In addition to running LawNet, LTS manages the technology driving SAL’s support services for Singapore’s legal industry and statutory functions such as stakeholding services and appointment of Senior Counsel, Commissioners for Oaths and Notaries Public.
Led by a Board of Directors who understands both the capabilities of technology and the needs of the legal profession, LTS continues to develop bold and innovative products and services that will better serve the needs of the legal community.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns to promote the Singapore Academy of Law brand, drive sales and create awareness of new initiatives, products and services, including:
- Create campaign landing pages to generate leads;
- Create/design online banners;
- Write copy for social media and email marketing campaigns;
- Arrange webinars and webcasts;
- Edit and post content on social media and online sites.
- Design, build and maintain SAL’s social media presence to ensure visitor flow to SAL’s digital sites and build social community through initiatives like social listening
- Attain key performance indicators such as improving leads and conversions;
- Assist in optimising the Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) of the websites;
- Assist in setting up and optimisation of Search Engine Marketing campaigns;
- Assist in setting up and optimisation of Social Advertising campaigns;
- Manage and track budgets for marketing campaigns/promotions;
- Work with internal departments and external agencies on the creation, production and delivery of digital marketing materials and messaging;
- Draft creative briefs, provide creative feedback and manage approvals and ensure all deliverables are on track for completion according to deadlines, and creative is in accordance to campaign objectives and brand guidelines;
- Liaise with customer success managers of our partners (e.g., LinkedIn) for support in campaign setup;
- Work with product team on product set-up within the CRM system
- Manage the eCommerce and manual sales orders fulfillment.
- Regularly track and review analytics and metrics to report on digital marketing initiatives.
- Manage and update content on SAL’s LawNet Store
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in digital marketing/digital media
- Experience in managing projects simultaneously across different verticals
- Experience in social media campaigns implementation
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to apply here.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.