The Singapore Academy of Law’s vision is to make Singapore the legal hub of Asia. We work with our stakeholders to set new precedents of excellence in Singapore law through developing thought leadership, world-class infrastructure and legal solutions. As a body established by statute, SAL also undertakes statutory functions such as stakeholding services and appointment of Senior Counsel, Commissioners for Oaths and Notaries Public.
General Office Management
- Serve as a steward of built environment, e.g. to ensure that properties comply with all requirements, law, by-laws and regulations of all government authorities and statutory boards presently in fore or as amended from time-to-time
- Manage and oversee operations, maintenance, administration, and other improvements of all properties
- Manage leasing marketing of premise(s) or office(s)
- Source, plan, schedule, and liaise with external contractors and building management for outcome-based maintenance work, and inspect the facilities and equipment routinely to determine necessity of repairs or maintenance
- Provide good customer service to internal and external parties and resolve customer complaints or problems professionally
- Conduct annual review for compliance with Workplace Health & Safety Act, as well as fire drills and BCP exercises
- Handle office procurement, including sourcing and negotiating with suppliers to ensure that all fixed assets are properly and accurately tagged and recorded
- Manage and spot check Clean Desk Policy, pest control and office cleaning services
- Standby and by ready to work overtime in the evenings or on weekends as required
General Administration & Staff Management
- Establish procedures and monitor that records practices are effectively complying with established records management policies, and to work closely with relevant technology vendors
- Review or revise office procurement and tender SOP annually
- Maintain an offsite storage program for inactive records
- Supervise staff in Office Management Team to ensure delivery of expected outcomes as established and articulated in their Job Descriptions
- Manage and track Office Management budget
- Manage annual/ ad hoc projects
Event Management and Staff Benefits
- Handle logistics for staff events and programs
- Work together with Corporate Communications and HR to plan and manage company events, including quarterly townhall, team- building, awards and other social events, including logistics and programs
- Manage and maintain staff welfare and programs
- Manage and track Event Management and staff benefits budget
Skills and Qualifications:
- A Diploma/ Degree in Facilities Management or Property/ Estate Management
- Relevant certifications, eg: fire safety, workplace safety and health, project management, BizSAFE etc.
- At least 5 years of professional and management work experience in Facilities Management related services.
- Good knowledge of M&E and building maintenance services
- Good Project Management skills in facilities management
- Experience and interest in event management is an advantage
- Able to work independently
Interested candidates are invited to apply here.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.