The Singapore Academy of Law’s vision is to make Singapore the legal hub of Asia. We work with our stakeholders to set new precedents of excellence in Singapore law through developing thought leadership, world-class infrastructure and legal solutions. As a body established by statute, SAL also undertakes statutory functions such as stakeholding services and appointment of Senior Counsel, Commissioners for Oaths and Notaries Public.
Learning & Development:
- Manage the Learning & Development function, including but not limited to updating of training records, administering e-learning platform, coordinating course registration and payment matters, liaising with vendors and supporting procurement activities, including sourcing for vendors
- Advise staff queries on Learning & Development matters
- Keep track of training statistics and generate reports when required
- Keep track of L&D expenditure, and keep track of the total financial year budget
- Select weekly learning courses from the e-learning platform, and promote it internally, including preparing EDM
- Manage, post and maintain job postings on job sites.
- Screen and organize job applicants
- Assist in arranging for candidate interviews
- Maintain records on interviews, documents required
Any other ad hoc duties as required
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experienced in talent acquisition, learning & development, or general HR operations
- Process-oriented and organized
- Accountable and responsible, efficient and effective in execution
- Good writing and communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills, analytical and problem-solving skills, and demonstrate diplomacy and professionalism
- Adaptable and flexible to change in a fast-paced environment
Interested candidates are invited to apply here.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.