The Singapore Academy of Law’s vision is to make Singapore the legal hub of Asia. We work with our stakeholders to set new precedents of excellence in Singapore law through developing thought leadership, world-class infrastructure and legal solutions. As a body established by statute, SAL also undertakes statutory functions such as stakeholding services and appointment of Senior Counsel, Commissioners for Oaths and Notaries Public.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer & Chief Financial Officer, the Data Literacy Analyst is responsible for building the data literacy of SAL, ensuring strategic and operations decisions are driven by comprehensive data analytics and evidence.
- Drive the capability building for the organisation in the use of data and analytics (through Power BI and other tools)
- Design a data literacy strategy; establish the baseline and introduce a roadmap for data literacy upskilling
- Lead on the implementation of new pilots and innovation in data technologies and practices
- Assess the data literacy needs and gaps of the workforce and tailor the training accordingly
- Partner trainer/consultant and design and deliver data literacy training modules for different audiences and levels of proficiency
- Develop all associated guidance and tools to support the use of data analytics by the organisation
- Maintain understanding of the type of analytical solutions and insights of the business units and functions, assist in database design and develop standards for different reports on data management systems
- Stay updated on the latest industry trends and best practices in data literacy and data analytics
Skills and Qualifications
- A Bachelor degree in the field of Statistics/Mathematics/Computer Science or relevant qualification related to the data literacy role
- At least 6 years of relevant working experience in managing organisational data management systems an applying data analysis/statistical techniques to data
- Use of specialist statistical software e.g. Power BI/Tableau
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and organisational skills
- High attention to detail and ability to manage large, complex projects with multiple stakeholders and to produce key deliverables on time
Interested candidates are invited to apply here.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.