The Singapore Academy of Law’s vision is to make Singapore the legal hub of Asia. We work with our stakeholders to set new precedents of excellence in Singapore law through developing thought leadership, world-class infrastructure and legal solutions. As a body established by statute, SAL also undertakes statutory functions such as stakeholding services and appointment of Senior Counsel, Commissioners for Oaths and Notaries Public.
- Billing and cancellation of sales invoices
- Input of in-coming funds in the ERP system
- Handling customer's query and request for sales documents
- Any other adhoc administrative duties as assigned
- Diploma in Accounting/related studies or GCE "O" Level
- With 1 to 2 years relevant experience in AR
- Team player, meticulous, organized and attention to details
- Must be able to commit from January to March 2024
Interested candidates are invited to apply here.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.