Honorary Members are elected by the Senate for life or for such period as the Senate may in any case consider appropriate.
- the late Mr Lee Kuan Yew (in 1990)
- the late Dr Wee Chong Jin (in 1992)
- the late Dr David Marshall (in 1992)
- the former Chief Justice Mr Yong Pung How (in 2007)
- the former Deputy Prime Minister and Co-ordinating Minister for National Security Professor S Jayakumar (in 2008)
- the former Chief Justice Mr Chan Sek Keong (in 2013)
- the former appellate Supreme Court Judge and Attorney-General of Singapore Justice Chao Hick Tin (in 2018)