As the representative body of Singapore’s legal profession and networked with professionals in all branches of the Singapore legal industry, SAL is in an ideal position to leverage these networks to foster and facilitate active and sustained participation in CSR from the legal fraternity.
The following are some of the CSR projects your organisation can participate in.
SAL-YRF Charity Futsal – The CJ’s Cup 2023
In support of the YRF-SAL STAR (Skills Training Assistance to Re-start) Bursary
Date: Saturday, 13 March 2023
Time: 9am – 2pm
Venue: FutsalArena @ Yishun (32 Yishun Central 1, Singapore 760932)
There are several ways to contribute towards The CJ’s Cup:
- Register a full team of players (minimum of 5 players to play and up to 4 reserves) to join the Charity Futsal Tournament
- Sponsor a team from the Yellow Ribbon Fund halfway houses or our 3 local law universities
- Adopt a Sponsorship Package (Headline Sponsorship or Event Sponsorship)
- Donate directly to the YRF-SAL STAR (Skills Training Assistance to Re-start) Bursary
- Donate in kind (not eligible for tax relief)
- Come and show your support on the day itself – friends and family are welcome!
Register/Sponsor a Team
Individuals or organisations who feel the sponsorship benefits listed above are not applicable to them may opt to use part of your donation to purchase gifts for our bursary recipients that are useful in supporting their studies instead. Please contact us to find out more (contact details below). Applicable only to donations of $10,000 and above.
All donations made to the “Yellow Ribbon Fund” have a 2.5 times tax deduction value and will automatically be included in your personal tax assessment by IRAS. Both corporate and individual donors are eligible for tax relief when you register/sponsor a team, adopt a sponsorship package or donate to the YRF-SAL STAR Bursary as part of this event.
Register your interest here.
To find out more about getting involved in CSR, please contact:
Mr Ashutosh RAVIKRISHNAN at [email protected] / 6335 5180.