As the representative body of Singapore’s legal profession and networked with professionals in all branches of the Singapore legal industry, SAL is in an ideal position to leverage these networks to foster and facilitate active and sustained participation in CSR from the legal fraternity.
The following are some of the CSR programmes that your organisation can participate in.
The CJ's Cup 2017
Charity futsal in support of the YRF-SAL STAR (Skills Training Assistance to Re-start) Bursary
Date: Saturday, 16 September 2017
Time: 10am - 2pm
Venue: Kovan Sports Centre
The CJ’s Cup is our annual charity futsal tournament jointly organised with the YRF.
In addition to the main futsal competition this year, we’ve reserved an extra field for you to enjoy free bubble bump and arranged for free flow hot dogs, cup corn and ice cream.
We just need a little help from you to make this day genuinely impactful – sponsor, donate or send a team to participate! It’ll also be an opportunity to encourage ex-offenders from our halfway house teams and show our support for them in person.
All efforts go towards the education and equipping of underprivileged ex-offenders through the YRF-SAL STAR Bursary Fund.
How To Get Involved
There are several ways to contribute towards The CJ’s Cup:
- Register a full team of 7 players (including 2 reserves) to join the Charity Futsal Tournament
- Sponsor a team from the Yellow Ribbon Fund halfway houses or our 3 local law universities
- Adopt a Gold Sponsorship Package
- Donate directly to the YRF-SAL STAR (Skills Training Assistance to Re-start) Bursary
- Donate in kind (not eligible for tax relief)
- Come and show your support on the day itself as well – aside from the main futsal competition this year, there will be free bubble bump, hot dogs, cup corn and ice cream. Friends and family are welcome!
Register/Sponsor a Team
- 1 item in goodie bag with sponsoring organisation logo
- Logo placement on event backdrop
- Registration for 1 Team
Download our Sponsorship/Donation Form here.
All donations made to the “Yellow Ribbon Fund” have a 2.5 times tax deduction value and will automatically be included in your personal tax assessment by IRAS. Both corporate and individual donors are eligible for tax relief when you register/sponsor a team, adopt a Gold Sponsorship Package or donate to the YRF-SAL STAR Bursary as part of this event.
For more information on The CJ’s Cup, please contact Ms Alyssa Nyam at email@example.com / 6332 5371 or Mr Simon Chia at firstname.lastname@example.org / 6332 0078.